Thursday, July 31, 2014

Throwback Thursday , My Lightning Fast Mind and Oh What a Difference 3 Weeks Makes!!

Okay everybody I think we have all come to realize by now that no matter what I do or say it is ALWAYS with enthusiasm !! Three weeks ago on July 9th I took a video in the McFarlene room of the Inn and I have poured over and antagonized over it daily. This video was so surreal to me because I saw what was happening in it and I was powerless to explain how or why it was happening. I was sitting on my couch last night waiting for my husband to come home .I was watching the video and I paused it to try and get a clearer look at it. When I did that my lightning fast mind thought  that perhaps if I left this paused and snapped a photo of the screen I would be able to get a better look at what I was  seeing. Well...I snapped a photo and another and another and for the love of God I was astonished by what I saw.
This is a still shot of the video I filmed in the McFarlane Room . You will see various things outlined with arrows on here. NONE of these things were present when I entered the room or set the camera down!!! Si I'm looking at this picture and I'm like hhhmmmmm that something on the bed looks familiar. Then it hit me.....the lightning bolt of memory....I had seen the apparition on the bed before!!!
This is  copy of a photo that was taken in the McFarlane Room several years ago. You will see an apparition on the bed.....look familiar??? I think its the same person..hence the throwback Thursday reference....the same bonnet and everything....is this weird or what??
Let's Compare...

No comments:

Post a Comment