Monday, July 7, 2014

Peek A Boo... I See You

The other night Jim and I were having a EVP session down in the Cellar of the Farnsworth House. We had invited several guest who were staying here at the Inn to participate with us. Everyone sat up twords the front of the Cellar so I decided to move to the back so I could film and see if anything happened. I snapped a few pictures and then I picked up the video camera. I turned it on and pointed it to the front of the Cellar by the door to the Catacombs. As I begin filming I was stopped dead in my tracks. From out in the corner I see from the nose up a face staring at me!! I yelled "OMG please someone come back here" One of our guest who was staying in the Belle Boyd room came running over to me and I said "look in the corner and please tell me you see what i'm seeing" She was everybit as shocked as I was. I said "Stay back here I'm going to go up there and look around" I went to the front and there was NOTHING there. I walked back and it was there again. That was a very strange night!! Several things happened. These are the photos that will show you what i'm talking about.

I this first photo you will notice that there is nothing in the empty area where the dead bird is by the catacombs.
In this second photo you will notice a face from the nose up peeking out.


No comments:

Post a Comment