Friday, July 25, 2014

The Grove - One of the Most Haunted Areas on the Battlefield ?? I know what I think ...Now you tell me

Last night my daughter Chelsea and I went on the 8:45 Ghost Hunt at the Inn. It was an extremely weird day with weather and it had stormed significantly before we got there. We went into the basement first (I'm saving THAT experience for my next posting!!!) and explained the equipment and then off we went to the Grove. Those of you who do not know about the Grove let em give you the 411. The grove is located across the street from the Farnsworth House Inn. It was the sight of 2,000 battle deaths on July 3rd , 1863.
The middle school was located out here but within the last month was knocked down and the ground displaced and the amount of activity has been "off the hook"
Chelsea and I were walking along using our EMF meter. It was spiking quite a bit and I was doing usual routine of taking a photo when I saw a spike in the K-2 and my goodness what I captured.

My daughter and I were investigating with our EMF meter and it continued to spike up. In this photo at the bottom you will see the green glow of that EMF meter and the apparition above. Incredible to believe how close we can be to things and be so unaware.

 Again my EMF was spiking like CRAZY and as is my usual practice I began snapping photos randomly. Little did I know what was standing right in front of me. I see at least 4 soldiers faces in this photo...AWESOME, AWESOME< AWESOME

In this photo you can clearly see the profile of a person in the left hand corner.


In this photo you can see the profile of a person walking.
I have been all about the basement lately and now I have to reevaluate that WHOLE thing...crazy, crazy, crazy!!







No comments:

Post a Comment