Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The Basement is No Place For Children...or is it??? I

I am a true believer. When I say that I really mean it. My family has a long history of spiritualism dating back to the early 1900's and I have 2 generations of practicing Mediums in my family from Lilydale , NY. It is so amazing to me that even though I always expect when I come into work to have an experience when I do have one I'm still in almost a state of shock every time!!
Last night my daughter and I decided to go on the Ghost Hunt at the Inn. We had some very bad weather so Jim was a little late and we stood outside waiting. There were 7 of us who were going to be participating and Jim led us into the basement. We all at down and Jim began his talk about the equipment. Now if you have never been in the basement of the Farnsworth I need to explain that the dining room is above it. Sometimes , depending on the time of day people will still be in the dining room and you will hear footsteps or vacuuming. Well as we sat down I heard "creaking" but it was not coming from above me. It was NEAR me!! So I quietly grabbed my camera and without using the flash began taking some pictures of the area I heard the creaking.
As I snapped the pictures I could see them on the screen and as my mind is trying to comprehend what I'm looking at I hear my daughter say "Whats wrong? Are you okay?" I didn't realize my hand was on my chest and my eyes were bulging out... I said "Look at this"
In the photo you can see Jim and then  if you look over you can see TWO CHILDREN sitting on the floor . I was in shock. When I got home and continued to look through the photos I saw numerous faces . It is absolutely incredible the activity that is present at this Inn DAILY!!!
 Here I see Jim, several orbs, a figure in blue where the arrow is and the two children sitting on the floor.
This person?? was peering out from behind the Lincoln Bust.

No comments:

Post a Comment