Sunday, July 27, 2014

On a Lighter Note..... Not the next Annabelle Doll ...I Hope

I am the housekeeping supervisor here as well as a Guest Services Representative and I have a staff of 4 ladies who work for me and do a great job. One of them , her name is Kelly, is a really sweet girl who had a really weird experience and I thought i would share it with you. Kelly was cleaning the Sweney Room in the main house and that was not a room that she usually did. If you ever stay here you will notice that guests will leave all sorts of toys and things behind for the children spirits that are in the house. In the Sweney room some folks left a doll.
Rather ordinary right? It does play "Ring Around The Rosey" when you clasp the hands together. So I was upstairs cleaning nd I came down to the laundry room and I see a letter sitting on the table. I pick it up and it read as follows 
Tuesday June 24th, 10:45 am
Baby Doll was found in Sweney room of the house. As I was cleaning the room I felt like something was watching me. I picked the doll up and said " Stupid F****** Doll" It started singing "Ring around the Rosey" I tried to get the hands apart and it would not stop - even when I got the hands apart. I took the doll and through it down the staircase. I finished cleaning the room, I heard what sounded like a child's laugh. I heard this plain and clear!! I then heard whistling in the room. The laughter was in the hall!!!
This room was activity in it - doll is possess"
We all got a little laugh about it. i took the doll and put it back in the room and all was quiet for about a month , until Friday July 25th, 2014.
I came down and there was another note. It read as follows
"Today I was cleaning the Sweney room. I smelled Spearmint throughout the room. I heard a faint sounding child's voice say "would you like to play?" I looked over to the baby doll  and put it in the hallway. I had put the key to the room in my pocket and I cleaned the room. When I reached into my pocket it was GONE!!As I began to look around I noticed it on the floor by the bathroom door. There was no way that got there on its own!"

No comments:

Post a Comment