Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Why the McFarlane, Why the Christening Dress , Why , Why, Why???

The last week or so I have had some VERY intense experiences in the McFarlane room. This week the Inn was not very busy so I had extra time to go through the rooms and make sure that they were ready for guests. I went into the McFarlene room and was checking everything and I saw the white christening dress move by itself. The A/C was not on and believe me there is no breeze up there I approached the dress and I reached out to touch the fabric an I said "this is a really pretty dress" Instantly it was like I got a small jolt of energy up my arm.. I took my IPhone and set it to record and set it down. i left the room and came back about 4 minutes later. I was shocked!! I saw something (was not EXACTLY sure what) behind the dress.
So today when I went into work I brought my camera that can record. I went into the room and turned on the lights. I set the camera down to record and left the room. About 5 minutes later I came back. I took the camera and closed up the room. I finished my work and proceeded to go home. I uploaded the video to my computer and threw some light on it. I am going to let you watch it and tell me what you see. Pay attention to the bed and the dress...specifically behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment