Friday, July 25, 2014

The Basement 2.0....What just ran past me??


 In all my born days I will never be able to explain the crazy things that happen to me sometimes when I am here. Again on the 23rd we were getting ready to ghost hunt...my perception alarm was on full alert as I had already seen the things going on behind me. As I'm sitting there with my daughter Jim begins to explain the equipment and the EMF meter. When he was done I went and grabbed the EMF from him because I was still perceiving activity behind me and near me. I actually stood up because I couldn't sit down due to my discomfort. I handed Chelsea the EMF and told her to be aware. After a few minutes I said to Jim  "there is alot of stuff going on right now." and he yells out "Did you see that. Something just ran by you." The EMF kept spiking up to red. Later as I was looking through my photos I saw this....WOW...check it out


That is my lovely daughter Chelsea's arm holding the EMF meter...now please look to the right of the photo under the chair...do u see what I see?? OMG A PERSON??? How does this happen logically??

























































































No comments:

Post a Comment