Friday, July 25, 2014

What is it about the basement???

When i was growing up my mother worked nights and I spent alot of time at my Grandparents house. They were up there in years but they always tried to make things nice for my brother and I.  The had a basement where I used to go and rollerskate and they set a room aside for toys if we wanted to play down there. I did not like it....I hate spiders and it was not a nice finished basement like most people have today....it was a BASEMENT...complete with cobwebs AND spiders....uuuuhhhhhh.
 Anyway I have had some really incredible experiences in this basement. Wednesday, July 23rd was no exception. My daughter Chelsea and I , my coworker Kathy and her husband Chris and another coworker Jen and her boyfriend Ryan all decided to do the 8:45 Ghost Hunt here at the Inn. I was brimming with anticipation!! At around 5 pm we had a pretty severe storm  and I have found that two things I like when getting ready for an investigation are thunder storms and being with people who share my beliefs about spirits and my attitude twords ghost hunting.
We went into the basemant and sat down. I was in the second row with my daughter sitting next to me. As I'm sitting there minding my own business..lol...I percieved something behind me. When I say percieved I mean I did not feel anything touch me or breathe on my but i just KNEW something was there. I did not want to turn around and look so I took my camera and turned it around and snapped 3 photos. I looked at the screen to view them and almost dropped the camera.




This photo is crazy!!! The hair and ear you see are mine. As I said I did not want to turn around to take the picture so I snapped over my shoulder. Look at the animal that is right BEHIND ME!! But it gets better look at teh wall under the funeral director sign.....There are TWO PEOPLE SITTING THERE!!! ONE TO THE LEFT WHO APPEARS TO BE A SOLDIER AND THE OTHER IM NOT SURE!! IF I HAD A ROOFTOP AVAILABLE TO ME IDBE SCREAMING FROM IT!!
There was NO ONE back there. Therev were 8 people on the ghost hunt and 6 of them were in the front row and my daughter and I were in the second row.

No comments:

Post a Comment