Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Mirror's as Portals???

Definition of a portal
  1. A doorway, entrance, or gate, especially one that is large and imposing
  2. An entrance or a means of entrance.
  3. The portal vein.

Here at the Farnsworth House Inn there is a mirror in the cellar. That mirror is imposing, beautiful and I truly believe a portal for spirit beings to enter this earthly realm. I know I have talked about this mirror before and I absolutely believe that the spirits in this house are not limited to the 14 known ones we know about but that the spirits in this house are legion....I was down in the basement today. I went down there because I have had some very intense experiences down there and I felt compelled to do so. As  I went down the steps I was apprehensive but excited. It was so dark that I almost turned around and went back up the steps but I found the light and approached the mirror. I took 3 photos and a few around the perimeter of the room and went back upstairs. When I looked at the mirror photos I saw a very distinct image. Lets see what you see....



No comments:

Post a Comment