Monday, June 30, 2014

The Cellar- EVP Session Number Two

We were in the Cellar doing another EVP session and the K-2 Meter was spiking up like crazy.  The Cellar is FULL of activity.As I snapped numerous pictures little did I know what I would come up with. I guess that is one of the reasons I take alot of pictures. I always hope and believe i might see something but am always thrilled when I actually do!! I use my crappy iPhone only and I never use a flash. I will upload pictures to my computer and just throw filters on the picture to see if anything comes out. Well this night was phenomenal. Take a look at these photos.
This photo was taken in the Cellar and you will notice Jim sitting in a chair and the green light you see is my EMF meter. On the floor by my feet you see what appears to be a child sitting and looking at Jim. Behind Jim  you can see a man with a mustache. There was No One behind Jim at all!

This photo was taken up in front of the Cellar near the gravestone . This is what appears to be a child standing next to it.

In this photo you will see what appears to be ectoplasm encompassing the entire left side of the photo. There is a face in the mist  and what appears to be a small white face next to it.

This photo was taken in the Cellar as well. As you can see by the green there i am with my EMF meter ,There are two faces over in the upper right hand corner and what appears to be a crouching person ?  Soldier??

OMG this photo was taken when one of our participants had a thermal vision app on her phone and noticed something over in the corner. The Lincoln Bust is supposed to be there. The other person is not. Or is he? I have no idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment