Friday, June 27, 2014

I Owe the McFarlane Room a HUGE Apology

I suppose just like everything else in life we choose things that our are favorites. Whether it is food, TV shows or heck even people. I think everyone who works here probably has a favorite guest room. I have always been partial to the Sweney Room and disliked the McFarlane Room. I can not give you a specific reason why I was not that fond of that guest room but I can tell you that it always felt "heavy" to me in that room Well within the last 7 days some things have occurred that have made me say "Move over Sarah Black Room their is a new sheriff in town and it's name is McFarlane" For those who might not understand the reference about the Sarah Black Room. The Sarah Black Room is thought to be the most active room at the Inn. It is the room where Jeremy died in what is now the bathroom but at the time was a nursery.. I can not dispute the activity in that room but what I have seen lately calls that of most haunted  into doubt. 
This is a very long story with two parts. I will give you part two here and part one next...backwards I know but bear with me. We had 2 sets of guests in this room in the last week who have experienced paranormal activity that I would equate as being "Off the Charts" The second couple who were in the room were showing me some videos that showed a small white christening dress that is hanging on the wall in the room. In the video the dress visibly moves apparently on its own. I will post that as soon as she sends it to me. So after saying goodbye to them I proceeded to strip the bed and begin to clean the room.
The young lady who had been staying there had taken the EMF meter and went around the perimeter of the room with it. It spiked to red in only one area of the room and that was the left hand corner of the room by the rocking chair and remained red until fully removed from that area. I took my iPhone and began snapping pictures in both corners of the room by the bed. I went about my business and went home. I sat down and began uploading the pictures to my computer and I almost fainted. 
I have never seen anything like this in my life .


On the right hand side of the bed behind the lamp is a face.

On the right side of the bed near the white christening gown was this small figure.
I can not account for the haze that is visible in this photo.

And in the corner where the EMF meter refused to go below red is one of the most incredible things I've ever see. The face in that picture frame is NOT actually in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment