Friday, June 27, 2014

NO DISPUTING...NO DENYING..WOW


I know I have mentioned this before but it bears repeating I simply love working here!! I am afforded awesome opportunity's at every turn to meet wonderful people and share stories and photos of paranormal experiences. We recently had two sisters here with us on there 4th visit to the Inn. They were guests in the McFarlane Room and shared this picture with me. This is taken in the garret (attic) of the Farnsworth House during a Ghost Hunt. She felt like going off by herself to investigate and  decided to sit by the window from which we believe a confederate sharpshooter fired the fatal shot at Jennie Wade. This incredible photo shows a face and what looks like a skull in the window panes as well as a rather large orb right next to her. Thank You so much for sharing this picture. It does not get much better than this!



No comments:

Post a Comment