Friday, June 27, 2014

EVP Session - Farnsworth House Cellar

As a result of all the activity as of late here at the Inn I asked Jim , one of our guides, if he would conduct an EVP session in the Cellar to see if we could connect with anyone. As we were getting started my EMF Meter was shooting up to red constantly. I began to take pictures. One of the gentleman that was with us said "I'm feeling very cold" and he was pointing to his left side. I grabbed the digital surface thermometer and pointed to his right arm and then his left arm. There was a 12 degree difference between both sides. I started snapping photos . We had some really good results with the divining rods and the mag lights. I was standing by the mirror using the rods when all of a sudden I felt an immense rush of cold air down my back. Then I heard it....whispered in my ear....ANNETTE...my name was whispered in my ear !!! I tried to remain calm and I approached Jim and handed him the rods and sat down. The session concluded shortly thereafter and I went home. My husband got up at 4:30 am to go to work and I decided to stay up and look through the photos. Some of the results are here...

This is Tony. He and his Dad were in the McFarlane room and as he was  sitting there he said he felt cold on his side. This shadow figure was seen peering out from behind the wooden beam...exactly on the side he felt the intense cold.
There were numerous faces here behind another beam. If you are ever here in person please ask me to see the photo on my phone so you can zoom in and see the detail.
This is a photo of Jim who is one of the guides at the Inn. I am not sure what this is behind him but its interesting to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment