Thursday, August 7, 2014

Remember what I said about mirrors??

I totally believe that mirrors are portals that  can used to move between this world and the spirit world. I was in the attic and the basement trying to get some new photos to update our company website . I took a few pictures in each and then went back to the office. I uploaded the photos to the computer and really didn't see anything out of the ordinary..that is UNTIL I looked at the photo near the mirror . As I adjusted the light in the photo I saw an amazing sight !!
Do you see the face ?? The beard??  This is a face in the mirror!!! I was the ONLY person down there!! How do I explain it?? I don't but man is that awesome!! Not to mention what looks like a bunch of other people around the mirror. I wish I could explain it..

No comments:

Post a Comment