Thursday, August 7, 2014

My daughter scolded me.....

My daughter Chelsea is sort of a Ghost Hunting Tonto to my Lone Ranger. We went on a Ghost Hunt here at the Inn last night. If you read my blog you will remember  a photo of a spirit sitting under the Funeral Director sign in the basement. I was showing it to someone who is very familiar with the spirits in the house as I thought it might be Michael , a soldier who died in the house. She looked at the photo and said "That is Gordy" I was like "Gordy?? Who is Gordy?" Gordy was also a soldier who died in the house. She said that is his chair. A few people have seen him and he is always in that chair" I said he looks pissed off in that picture. His arms are crossed and his head is turned. She said "His arm is in a sling" OMG I was amazed. I decided that the next time I went down into the basement I was going to leave something down there for him (much like the guests leave toys for Jeremy and Sissy). I said to my daughter " I want to leave something in the basement for Gordon. What do you think I should leave?'  At this point I got an interesting look from her...I'm being kind here.It was more a look like how do I get my mother committed as soon as possible . I got this look once before from her.  I was picking up some photos in Walmart and talking about the spirits and I turn around and she was quietly going around the corner to hide..lol...she said "Mom you should not leave anything" I grabbed a post it note pad and wrote on it." I love Gordy" and when we went downstairs I taped it behind his chair.
As we are sitting there I begin to take photos over my shoulder and in the very first picture is Gordy!!!Now that's what I call gratitude!!
You see my shoulder here and there is Gordon....Is this incredible or what?? Look in the left corner of the photo.. Who is that man?? I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment