Friday, April 25, 2014

The Sweney Room - Catching up to the Sara Black Room

If we could compare the guest rooms in the main house to a horse race the trifecta of paranormal activity would definitely be the Sara Black room ,the McFarlene room and the Sweney room.. That being said the Sweney room is certainly rounding the bend and getting ready to take the lead..
On Wednesday we had a group of 3 paranormal investigators from California. They occupied the black, Schultz and Sweney rooms. The woman in the Black room had an awesome video from 4 am that she shared with me and hopefully I can share it with you soon. On Thursday I was cleaning guest rooms and some people were doing a house tour. They asked if they could come in and look at the room. I said sure and the gentleman started taking pictures . In every photo there was at least one orb on the bed. This was the Sweney room. The next day a gentleman was checking out and he mentioned that his bed was vibrating at 4 am. You guessed it I grabbed the room key and dashed up the stairs as fast as my feet could carry me. I started snapping pictures not even worrying about the unmade bed. Check out the headboard!!! Vibrating bed??  I understand why...awesome,awesome,awesome. We have a spirit cat here who is VERY well known among our guests. Some will hear purring, some will feel something rubbing against there leg and some willwill feel something jump on there bed. If you look you can see his face, his body and his tail....Just great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment