Saturday, April 19, 2014

Paranormal Night....

Let me begin by clarifying a few things about myself before I continue. I do not consider myself to  be crazy or a "Spirit Whisperer"...I'm Italian so I'd consider myself more of a Spirit Yeller...and when I say that I mean that the very idea of a Spirit allowing me a glimpse at them is so exciting that I want to yell from the roof tops and let everyone and anyone who will listen know about it.

I was raised in a very God fearing catholic home. I went to catholic school my whole life but alas I was not a good student. I have a brother who is 11 months older than me. The Nuns used to say to my mother..."Your son is such a good student...and then there is your daughter." Not exactly a rousing seal of approval. I was not interested in history AT ALL...then I moved to Gettysburg and my lord how the tide has shifted. I now consider myself  a historian in training as well as a scientist in training, interested in the transfer of energy as well as a theologian in training ,hoping to find answers to what lies on the other side...Oh if Sister Agnes Loretta could only see me now.. it only took 45 years.

So n Friday we held a paranormal night here at the Inn. We had several guests who were staying at the Inn who participated . We were in the bookstore with Jim who is one the gentleman who conducts these investigations. He was holding the divining rods in his hands and explaining how to use them. He asked if there were any spirits in the room to point the rods to where they were. The rods pointed to a young couple who were staying in the Schultz room. So me , doing what it is that makes me - me, starts snapping pictures of this couple from behind them.

In the first picture you will see that on his sweatshirt there appears to be some type of mist. On the second picture you will notice a distinct "BLUR" to the photo. In the third photo you will see on his back what appears to be a face  with a wide brimmed hat on. I am in awe....I have noticed that out of the 400 plus pictures i took that right before something significant appeared in a photo there was a blur of energy it seems...I'm not a fashion photographer whose moving around when I take these pictures I'm standing still there should be no reason for a blur....


No comments:

Post a Comment