Monday, April 21, 2014

Paranormal Night Part Two - WALTER

So..to continue the saga of Paranormal Night. We were up in the attic and I suggested we turn the lights off. I was sitting on the back bench next to a woman who was staying in the Jeremy room. To give you a little back story. Walter was a Confederate Sharpshooter who was killed on the balcony of the Farnsworth House ..that balcony is now enclosed and is the Jeremy Room. Walter was 19 years old and had red hair and a beard. He allegedly does not like strong willed women as he was in an arranged marriage and I guess his wife was a real piece of work.

So I'm sitting on the back bench and the lady in the Jeremy room is asking Walter questions with the rods. she asked him if he was in the room with her last night. The rods crossed and she she said "It feels like these rods are magnetic..I cant get them apart...You ask a question." so I said "Walter if you are here can you make your presence known to us." and all of a sudden Jim shouts "Annette your k-2 meter is going nuts" so true ghost hunter that I am i started snapping pictures and I got these... they sure look like Walter to me but you be the judge. The grey one is the first one...



No comments:

Post a Comment