Monday, April 21, 2014

My Soldier

I was out on the grove which is across from the Farnsworth House Inn. I was doing some investigating with my 14 year old daughter and she had the k-2 meter in her hand. It was spiking up to red and Jim said ask some questions. She did not inherit my big mouth (shes pretty Shy) so I simply said "If their are any soldiers who died during the battle here right now I want to thank you for your service" Her K-2 meter shot up to red. I started snapping pictures. I didn't think much of it . I was working alot and finally two days later I had time to sit down and start going through pictures. Well I almost fell off my chair. There was a face in my photo and when I lightened it up I could see the full body of a soldier!!! I have been telling everyone that next to the birth of my children and getting married seeing this photo was one of the most exciting things to ever happen to me.  Knowing that all I had to do was express my thanks and this soldier showed himself to me. This may sound incredibly hokey,,(I'm willing to risk that) I'm so honored and I haven't been the same since I saw this picture.!!




No comments:

Post a Comment