Thursday, May 15, 2014

There Is One Thing I Am Never,,,And That Is Speechless...That Is Until Today

I am not even sure what to say...after yesterday and looking at my photos I didn't think anything could top those. I guess that is because my limited understanding can't even grasp the awesome things going on around me sometimes that I am completely oblivious to. I was at work this morning and there were guests checking out of the Jeremy room as I was cleaning. I asked them how there night was...was there any activity? They said no..it was a quiet night. I told them I would lock the door for them because I wanted to take pictures in the room of the photo on the wall just for my own piece of mind so I knew I was seeing what I thought I saw. I went into the room and started snapping pictures..all of a sudden a saw something in the glass.... I scrolled through the pictures and I almost screamed. I ran downstairs and I was like girls you have to see this.!!!There was as PLAIN AS DAY a FACE!!! Over by the bed. And the people said it was a quiet night??? OMG so after I calmed down I went back upstairs and took a couple more pictures. This time the photo was distorted by a black mist...I didn't know what to think. I figured when I got home I would upload them and look closer. I did just that. The first 6 or so were uneventful..then I got to the 7th..and OMG there was a person on the BED!!! Check these out


















No comments:

Post a Comment